We have over 55 clubs on offer and one of the widest selections of extra-curricular activities available for girls to choose from.
Clubs range from bridge to gardening, football to choir, and crafts and dance. Clubs are held at lunchtime and after school.
We have a huge variety of clubs including:
- Music (instrumental and singing)
- LAMDA Speech and Drama
- Sports (indoor and outdoor) including football, swimming, gym, dance and yoga
- Crafts and cookery
- ICT and coding
- Other subject-related clubs include STEM, classics, debating, magic maths, book club and storytelling
- Creative arts including art and watercolours, filmmaking, musical theatre, street dance dance
- Board games including chess
- School newspaper club